Switch Hitter Vs Switch Pitcher
Add to favorites?
Add to Favorites
Embed to MySpace/Blog
Embed to MySpace or Blog
URL to this Video
Link to this Video
Link with Thumbnail
Click here to hide the embed options!
(5 years ago)
I know some people are wondering: Before this incident, there was no rule defining such a situation. Since then, however:
The new rules regarding ambidextrous pitchers are as follows:
• The pitcher must visually indicate to the umpire, batter and runner(s) which way he will begin pitching to the batter. Engaging the rubber with the glove on a particular hand is considered a definitive commitment to which arm he will throw with. The batter will then choose which side of the plate he will bat from.
• The pitcher must throw one pitch to the batter before any "switch" by either player is allowed.
• After one pitch is thrown, the pitcher and batter may each change positions one time per at-bat. For example, if the pitcher changes from right-handed to left-handed and the batter then changes batter's boxes, each player must remain that way for the duration of that at-bat (unless the offensive team substitutes a pinch hitter, and then each player may again "switch" one time).
• Any switch (by either the pitcher or the batter) must be clearly indicated to the umpire.
• There will be no warm-up pitches during the change of arms.
• If an injury occurs the pitcher may change arms but not use that arm again during the remainder of the game.
Want to comment?
Checkout Bofunk on Facebook!
Nike - Good vs. Evil
What a great soccer/football commercial
Cool Dog Vs Man Danceoff
The dog had WAY too much head & way too much tail, but he really did hold his own! Cool Video!
iPhone 4s vs 50 cal Armor Piercing Incendiary Rounds
NOOOOOOO, Don't kill it!
Chickipedia vs Wikipedia
Soooo, have YOU checked out the new hot chick sight yet? Looks like Wiki has some strong competition!
Tank vs Tractor Trailer Truck
Well, almost. Can you imagine what it would have been like if that tank didn't skid to a stop? WOW!
Giant Shrimp Vs Octopus
Who wins? We won't give it away, but either way, the leftovers will be good eating! lol
Chickipedia vs Wikipedia Part 2
This time, Wiki tries to emulate Chicki. But Chicki is toooo hot! (And I never did like chicks with thick mustaches anyway! lol)
Little Kid LUVS The Yankees
In a house full of Red Sox fans, there's just NO ROOM for this little guy!
Beetle vs Stang
The Beetle kicked the Mustang's butt!!
Bert the Cat vs Cat Balloon
He is a Chuck Norris cat
Free Ringtones for ATT
MySpace HTML Codes
Copyright © 2005-2011 Bofunk Media, LLC.
Terms and Conditions