Switch Hitter Vs Switch Pitcher
Add to favorites?
Add to Favorites
Embed to MySpace/Blog
Embed to MySpace or Blog
URL to this Video
Link to this Video
Link with Thumbnail
Click here to hide the embed options!
(8 years ago)
I know some people are wondering: Before this incident, there was no rule defining such a situation. Since then, however:
The new rules regarding ambidextrous pitchers are as follows:
• The pitcher must visually indicate to the umpire, batter and runner(s) which way he will begin pitching to the batter. Engaging the rubber with the glove on a particular hand is considered a definitive commitment to which arm he will throw with. The batter will then choose which side of the plate he will bat from.
• The pitcher must throw one pitch to the batter before any "switch" by either player is allowed.
• After one pitch is thrown, the pitcher and batter may each change positions one time per at-bat. For example, if the pitcher changes from right-handed to left-handed and the batter then changes batter's boxes, each player must remain that way for the duration of that at-bat (unless the offensive team substitutes a pinch hitter, and then each player may again "switch" one time).
• Any switch (by either the pitcher or the batter) must be clearly indicated to the umpire.
• There will be no warm-up pitches during the change of arms.
• If an injury occurs the pitcher may change arms but not use that arm again during the remainder of the game.
Want to comment?
Checkout Bofunk on Facebook!
Motorbike vs Pole
Sometimes these poles will jump right out in front of you ... right? Especially, when you're going way too fast and not looking where you're going! lol
Truck vs Semi
Holy cow! Trucks gets destroyed by the semi.
Christian Bale vs Bill O Reilly
Two of the calmest, sweetest, most easy going guys that you'd ever want to meet! REAL CREEPS!!!
Republican vs Democrat - Medicine
Funny political parody of the Nintendo vs Wii commercial. Different topics.
Sword Swallower vs Sharks Underwater
Dude swallows a sword ... under water ... surrounded by sharks! One CRAAAAZY dude if you ask me!
Samurai Warrior vs 93 MPH Fastball
Dude! If you've ever tried to hit a 93 MPH fastball ... with a BAT, you'd know how ridiculously difficult this is! (Next year, Samurai dude could be the Yankee's new DH!) lol
Bert the Cat vs Cat Balloon
He is a Chuck Norris cat
Giant Lizard vs Baby Chicken
Really no contest!!!!!! :((
Dog vs. Car
Dog decides to pee on car. Car fights back.
Baby Deer Vs Dog In Game Of Keep Away
Little baby deer and a nice black lab play a game of keep away! AWWWWW
Free Ringtones for ATT
MySpace HTML Codes
Copyright © 2005-2011 Bofunk Media, LLC.
Terms and Conditions