Low Altitude Flying

SHARE VIDEO Add to Favorites Bookmark
AddThis Social Bookmark Button Download Video Embed to MySpace/Blog
User Comments
flickbuff (10 years ago)
usa SUCKS. They have the MOST amount of military "Accidents" (if you wanna call them that) per year. 90% of accidents are caused by some stupid southern redneck trying to show off for his buddy's. The other 10% is friendly fire accidents. In Vietnam, there were over 10,000 friendly fire deaths to american soldiers.......and these are guys that preach that it is their "right" to bare arms and own weapons......F#*King RETARDS.
qazzaqqaz (11 years ago)
USA RULES
shelbs (11 years ago)
those are French Mirages. Looks like Mirage F-1s and one of the Delta winged Mirage 2000 models. It looks like the trainer. I'm not sure on that one
Koingsegg209 (11 years ago)
right sinky.... good way to piss off half the USAF ;) and these arn't american planes, i think there french
Sinky (11 years ago)
This clearly must be British made 'cause I don't think Americans would get away with this. They were all toilet trained at gun point and wouldn't do this type of thing.
Want to comment? Join Bofunk or login
Member Login
Username:
Password:
   Not registered? Sign up!
Checkout Bofunk on Facebook!
Related Videos
Slow Motion Face Punch Compilation
SUPER slow motion head punches are awesome! Looks like heads are going to come off their necks! lol Cool Video!

Leaf Blower
Funny clip where guy is blowing leaves......and other stuff

FLYING Indoors
DUDE! How cool is it to experience complete weightlessness in this INDOOR anti-gravity simulator!! This is AWESOME!

Cloud Flying
How fun would this be? I could watch this in my cubicle all day.

Idiot Swallows Magnet
Hopefully, they can find a magnetic BRAIN to give this idiot to help him get through life!! lol

Woman Trampled By Buffalo At Yellowstone
Three typical, dim-witted American tourists harass a wild North American buffalo. And a chick finds out just how PAINFUL a ONE buffalo stampede can be! OUCH!!!

Flower Catching
doesn't look like the only thing she caught is the flowers...looks like she got the wall with her head too

Why cell phones arent allowed
I need one of those phones incase im at a really boring friggen movie

Halloween Light Show 2011
I have seen the Christmas shows, the Halloween is neat!

Flying Time Machine from the movie Back to the Future
I cannot think of any guy who grew up in the 80\'s who would not want this.

Link Partners